- If you use LAN, see "Accommodation".
- The program is slightly changed.
- Timetable of the shuttle bus is modified.
Subjects to be discussed:
- Inflation models, unified theories and higher dimensional gravity
- Observational cosmology of the early universe and dark energy, including
the CMB and gravitational wave astronomies
- GRBs, AGNs and other high energy astrophysical phenomena related to cosmic
- High energy cosmic rays
|Masaki Ando (U Tokyo)
||Adrian Lee (UC Berkeley)
|Roger D. Blandford (SLAC)
||Peter Meszaros (IGC, Penn State)
|Masashi Hazumi (KEK)
||Takahiro Tanaka (Kyoto U)
|Marc Kamionkowski (Caltech)
||Masahiro Teshima (MPI)
|Jun Kataoka (Tokyo Inst Tech)
||Jun'ichi Yokoyama (RESCEU, U Tokyo)
|Edward W. Kolb (KICP, Chicago U)