Venue & Access
Tsukuba International Congress Center (EPOCHAL TSUKUBA)
The conference site is located in the City of Tsukuba,
the largest science technology accumulation district in the country.
More than 300 public and private institutions and enterprises, including KEK, are located.
The city is approximately 50km away from the central area of Tokyo, 45-60 minutes by train
(Tsukuba Express line).
The nearest airports are
Narita International Airport (NRT) and
Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport, HND).
At the airports, there are buses bound for the Tsukuba Center bus station.
The conference site is a 15-minute walk from the bus station.
- From Narita International Airport (NRT) to Tsukuba Center:
- From Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport, HND) to Tsukuba Center:
- Map around the conference site and Tsukuba Center:
- Tsukuba city (city, sightseeing, events, etc.)
- Tsukuba visitor information by KEK uses office (access, KEK, travel, life guide, etc.)